Anyone can store inventory and send it out on a truck. When looking to outsource all or part of a company’s logistics function it is important to look for a third party logistics provider with proven expertise. To put it simply, third party logistics or “3PL” is the integration of a company’s warehousing, transportation, and related logistics services through an outsourced or “third party” partnership. Nexus provides its clients with powerful logistics solutions involving people, technology and location working together to provide integrated, full service supply chain management.
With comprehensive 3PL services; supply chain efficiency, customer satisfaction and brand value growth come together to benefit you. When Nexus effectively bridges the gap between your goods and your customers, we call it “The Triple Win.”
Nexus specializes in crafting efficient and cost effective logistics solutions customized to client’s specific needs. This allows you to focus on core competencies and receive a logistical advantage over the competition through the use of Nexus professional third party logistics services.
Advantages of Third Party Logistics include:
- Allows flexibility to expand and contract inventory levels
- Enhanced technology and supply chain visibility
- Improved customer service offerings
- Allows companies to focus on core competencies
- A more strategic and scientific approach to logistics challenges
- Lower or eliminate capital expenditures associated with equipment and facilities.